After this, you will need to change the TartsLib source code for TartsPlatform.cpp … change the reference “AMA0” to “S0” and recompile everything.
Please read the reference above carefully, as your situation may differ from mine. I ended up with 4 changes: enable uart; add the miniuart-bt overlay; remove the console=serial0 reference; disable the getty.
Ooops. forgot to mention there are unpleasant side-effects from the above config:
… my bluetooth stopped working (I was using it for a keyboard)
… I am pretty sure this gives you a constant clock speed
For me, these are show-stoppers as a key benefit of a PI3 is the bluetooth and I certainly want variable clocking …
so while this does work for me, I’ll probably go back to using a Pi2 … I feel this is a Raspberry issue, not a Tarts issue.
Then, with some trick on serial port I finally ends with a working gateway!
I change the library for use ttys0 instead of change the name, I have to use the program only on this board.
In fact I didn’t use bluetooth in my project then I’m ok, about cpu I have all the cpu used by gateway program, with low priority but always in use.
The only issue is that I can’t really change the intervel of communication, maybe I have to create a dedicate application for testing